(Update 8/31/2022: This posting has been filled.)
With football season right around the corner, we’re adding to our team at the ISC Sports Network!
We’re looking for a full-time Associate Director to oversee one of our production crews. Check out our listing!
Job posting 7/11/2022
ISC Sports Network is offering a full-time Associate Director position, effective immediately. We are looking for a hardworking, passionate, team player, who enjoys sports and is ready to join a fast-growing network based in Indiana.
This job requires the applicant to have an understanding of various types of sports, live sports broadcast crew experience, and extensive knowledge in production. Duties include overseeing an established and dedicated group of contractors, delegating tasks, setting up equipment for broadcasts, and working on productions.
Job hours can vary throughout the year. During peak production season, especially in the Fall and Spring sports calendar, this position requires more than 40 hours per week. However, every attempt will be made to balance those hours during selected parts of the year. There will be travel, but also opportunities to complete work from home. Must be available and willing to work nights and weekends, as needed. Applicant must also be able to manage difficult situations, troubleshoot technical issues, have a desire to learn, and be well-organized. Salary is negotiable based on relevant experience.
- Work on live productions (mainly sports) in the role of Director
- Work on a production team to create, develop, and execute live sports productions
- Develop skills to direct and technical direct on necessary switchers (Newtek, Livestream, etc.)
- Work as a replay operator (3Play) as needed or graphics operator (LiveText) as needed
- Handle pre-production work for assigned broadcasts/webcasts/in-venue productions, including building graphics
- Consult with ISC programming team, production crew, contractors, and on-site contacts
- Work in conjunction with a production staff/team to provide creative input on more efficient approaches to projects
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned
- Ability to work extended hours and travel, as needed
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task on live remote productions/broadcasts
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage deadlines
- A driving record in good standing
- Excellent organizational skills
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.